After the tank blew up every body was being transported in the bomb and any explosive proof
car. Jamy was driving it. Then me and Caleb were sitting on a ledge near the road, blasting cars that passed with our Bazookas. Then the b.a.e.p. car passed. We shot a couple hundred rounds at it. It would'nt explode. Do Caleb and I got in our tank and chased it. We smashed b.a.e.p. it and we went back and forth until it was shredded. After I backed up, then Caleb aimed at the smashed car and blew it to shreds including Jamie.
car. Jamy was driving it. Then me and Caleb were sitting on a ledge near the road, blasting cars that passed with our Bazookas. Then the b.a.e.p. car passed. We shot a couple hundred rounds at it. It would'nt explode. Do Caleb and I got in our tank and chased it. We smashed b.a.e.p. it and we went back and forth until it was shredded. After I backed up, then Caleb aimed at the smashed car and blew it to shreds including Jamie.
Labels: b.a.e.p. car, bazooka, caleb, jamie
0 Responses to “Boom - Part 10”
Post a Comment